Last Updated on May 15, 2022 by ClinicNearMe
No one plans to get sick or injured, but when it happens, you need the best care possible. That’s why so many people choose urgent care Victoria for their medical needs. If your symptoms are mild, you may be better off seeking care from an urgent care clinic.
Urgent care Victoria offers timely medical attention for a wide range of illnesses and injuries that don’t require emergency treatment. These convenient and affordable clinics offer a wide range of services, from minor injuries to serious illnesses.
Urgent care clinics are becoming an increasingly popular choice for medical care. So if you’re ever in need of medical help, be sure to check out your nearest urgent care centre. You won’t regret it!
Related Clinic: Urgent Care Clinic Vaughan
Most Visited Urgent Primary Care Centre Victoria
A common concern for many people is where to seek primary urgent care. Many are not sure if they should go to a hospital or wait to see their family doctor.
Victoria hospital Urgent care offers walk-in service and typically has shorter wait times than emergency rooms. They can also be more cost-effective than a trip to the ER.
Let’s discuss each one by one!
1-James Bay Urgent and Primary Care Centre
The James Bay urgent and primary care centre welcomes everyone for urgent care. No matter the time or urgency of your health needs, the urgent care Victoria has 24-hour care that can get it resolved quickly and efficiently.
The team consists of family practitioners with years’ experience in solo practice as well as mental health specialists like nurses who are ready to help out when needed most.
All the staff is trained together so they know how best to provide quality service no matter what type of situation arises at any given moment.
- Monday: 4:00 PM – 8:00 PM
- Tuesday: 4:00 PM – 8:00 PM
- Wednesday: 4:00 PM – 8:00 PM
- Thursday: 4:00 PM – 8:00 PM
- Friday: 4:00 PM – 8:00 PM
- Saturday: 8:30 AM – 3:30 PM
- Sunday: 8:30 AM – 3:30 PM
- Phone: 250-519-3770
- Fax: 250-519-3772
- Unit B – 547 Michigan St Victoria, B.C.
2-North Quadra Urgent and Primary Care Centre
The North Quadra urgent and primary care centre is the perfect place to go if you’ve been hurt due to minor injuries. They’ll take care of minor cuts, sprains, or strains; injuries including joint pain caused by arthritis; fevers that won’t break no matter what temperature it’s at home – the clinic treats everything.
You can also get prescriptions refilled without having to wait days before getting new medicines delivered right there.
Hours Of Operation
- Monday: 8:00 AM – 3:00 PM
- Tuesday: 8:00 AM – 3:00 PM
- Wednesday: 8:00 AM – 3:00 PM
- Thursday: 8:00 AM – 3:00 PM
- Friday: 8:00 AM – 3:00 PM
- Saturday: 8:00 AM – 3:00 PM
- Sunday: 8:00 AM – 3:00 PM
- Phone: 250-519-3820
- Fax: 250-519-3821 and 250-519-3822
- 100 – 4420 Chatterton Way Victoria, B.C. V8X 5J2
3-Esquimalt Urgent & Primary Care Centre
The Esquimalt urgent & primary care centre is the most convenient place for all your non-emergency medical needs. With minor cuts, sprains or strains; an injury such as a sprain in our case – the clinic got you covered.
If it’s not quite time to visit the clinic yet but still need some help getting well again… the clinic offers treatment like prescription refills too.
- Monday: 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM
- Tuesday: 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM
- Wednesday: 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM
- Thursday: 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM
- Friday: 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM
- Saturday: 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM
- Sunday: 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM
- Phone: 250-519-3880
- Fax: 250 519 3881
- 890 Esquimalt Road Victoria, BC V9A 3M4
4-Urgent Dental Care Victoria
The urgent dental care Victoria team has got you covered when you need dental care but your regular dentist is closed or unable to see patients that day. The Victoria urgent care clinic’s primary goal is always quality urgent service delivery for those with no other choice in providers.
The urgent care provides relief from pain and suffering caused by toothaches & infections as well as fractures/infected teeth due to either circumstance which may be prevented through annual cleanings before they happen.
- Monday: 6:00 AM – 9:00 PM
- Tuesday: 6:00 AM – 9:00 PM
- Wednesday: 6:00 AM – 9:00 PM
- Thursday: 6:00 AM – 9:00 PM
- Friday: 6:00 AM – 9:00 PM
- Saturday: 6:00 AM – 9:00 PM
- Sunday: 6:00 AM – 9:00 PM
- 100 – 1964 Fort St.,Victoria British Columbia,Canada V8R 6R3
At the end of the day, there are a lot of options for medical care. You can choose to go to an urgent care centre or emergency room, depending on how serious your symptoms are and what type of service you need.
Whichever option you choose, you must seek treatment quickly so that any illness or injury doesn’t get worse. Victoria urgent care provides high-quality urgent care services in Victoria BC with fully licensed physicians all hours of the day and night.
Related Clinic: Urgent Care In Kamloops