Last Updated on May 14, 2022 by ClinicNearMe
A walk-in clinic is a medical facility that accepts patients on a walk-in basis and with no appointment required. However, patients can simply show up and receive treatment without the need for prior planning. It is also called as emergency room, urgent care center or care center.
Markham walk-in clinics have continually strived to offer the best healthcare services. By providing treatments and results, explaining causes, and education, so you can make informed healthcare decisions.
The availability of emergency physicians to cure the clinic-based injury nearby your house is a blessing. Walk-in clinic Markham has got all the necessary facilities to be present in a walk-in clinic to assist people with the best healthcare services.
Also read: Top 10 Best Oakville Walk-in Clinic
Best Walk-In Clinic Markham
You can’t handle a terrible injury and wait for long hours at the same time. This is why people are always looking for better options. If you’re living in Ontario, there’re many chances that you’ll get the best walk-in clinic in Markham.
1. Markham’s Stouffville Walk-in Clinic
Do you know why Markham’s Stouffville Clinic deserves to be on the top?
Here is the reason!
This urgent care center is the modern ambulatory care facility designed to manage urgent medical conditions in addition to traditional walk-in clinic concerns.
Some of the services include:
- The diagnosis and casting of fractures (broken bones)
- Repair of minor lacerations (cuts) with an application of sutures (stitches) if needed
- Assessment and management of sexually transmitted infections.
- ECG testing.
- Wound dressing changes
- Management and dressing of minor burns
- Drainage and management of infected abscesses
- Management of eye infections and minor injuries including removal of foreign bodies from the surface of the eye.
Best of all?
It provides access to same-day service for x-rays and urgent ultrasound testing if clinically indicated.
- Monday to Friday: 8:00 am – 7:00 pm,
- Saturday: 9:30 am – 1:00 pm
- 110 Copper Creek Drive, Unit 202 Markham.
- Phone: 905.471.6996
- Fax: 905.471.5979
2. Markham Health Walk-in Clinic
Protect the ones closest to you and immediately visit this clinic for flu vaccines.
Here, a group of health professionals with different specializations will collaborate to optimize the health of their patients. Presently they have Medical, Dental, Chiropractic, Physical Therapy, Psychological, and Massage Therapy Health professionals.
Patients are invited to be part of any or all of their health professional services. They take great pride in offering the most up-to-date techniques in a relaxed, friendly atmosphere, provided by the most knowledgeable and experienced health professionals in the field.
In nutshell, their goal is to ensure you always receive the highest level of care.
- Mon, Tues, Wed, Fri: 10 AM-7 PM
- Thurs: 9 AM- 4 PM
- Sat, Sun: Closed.
- 5 Swan Lake Blvd., Unit 3, Markham, ON, L6E 0K7
- Phone: 905-209-9977
3. Valpar Medical Walk-in Clinic, Markham
Seamless care that revolves around you!
They strive to be the place where everyone can get screening tests and assessments to address muscle weaknesses and mobility issues so you can have a pain-free life, along with maximum protection from injuries.
To help reduce the spread of COVID-19, they strictly ask all the patients to call ahead before coming to the clinic.
So whether you are suffering from arthritis or want to build up your lean muscles, don’t forget to book an appointment before visiting.
- MONDAY: 9:00AM to 2:00PM
- TUESDAY: 1:00PM to 7:00PM
- WEDNESDAY: 9:00AM to 1:00PM
- THURSDAY: 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM
- FRIDAY: 9:00AM to 6:00PM
- SATURDAY: CLOSED
- 9275 Markham Road Unit 1A-1, Markham ON L6E 1A2
- Phone: 905-554-4500
4.Safa Markham Walk-in Clinic, Markham
Get prescriptions filled and renewed or get your flu shot, without worrying about the appointment.
Here you can get a one-stop primary care service for the whole family. They provide comprehensive health care for people of all ages and genders.
The unique service?
You can get assistance in assessing your dietary intake and create a plan of action unique to your needs to help adopt a healthier lifestyle.
They also provide virtual consultation, so if you are suffering from physical trauma, you can get all the possible care via video calls, phone calls, and fax.
Unlike all other walk-in clinics, this Markham walk-in clinic has got the availability of pharmacies from where you can get the best quality of medicines with prescriptions.
- Hours are based on appointments. No strict schedule.
- Safa Markham Clinic 16 Main St N Markham, ON L3P 1X2 Canada
- Phone: (905) 554-2332
5. Markham Road Medical Centre
Do you want to get the answers you are seeking in your search for optimal health and wellness? They are dedicated to helping you achieve your best health so you may live your best life.
Their main focus is on disease prevention and health promotion. Utilizing natural therapies along with conventional and new innovating diagnostic tools, it provides a broad spectrum framework of assessment, diagnosis, and treatment.
They also perform acupuncture using disposable, surgical stainless steel micro-fine needles inserted into 10 to 30 acupuncture points.
One of the best things about this walk-in clinic Markham is that it covers its fees with OHIP reference. Thus you don’t have to take care of the additional costs of the services you’ll avail of at this walk-in clinic.
Moreover, you can also attend a chiropractic session here.
- MON 9:00 AM – 7:00 PM
- TUE 9:00 AM – 7:00 PM
- WED 9:00 AM – 7:00 PM
- THU 9:00 AM – 7:00 PM
- FRI 9:00 AM – 7:00 PM
- SAT 9:00 AM – 2:00 PM
- SUN 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM
- 7160 Markham Road, Markham, Ontario L3S 3J8
- Phone: 905-472-7400
6.Markham Travel Health Walk-in Clinic
As the name indicates, their core mission is to provide travel guidance including travel consultation and vaccination. But they have not ended here. You can also get a wide range of quality healthcare services, all in one location, and under one roof.
The clinic offers various services to its patients, insisting on good care and patient satisfaction as their number one priority.
The doctor is available 6 days a week. Walk-in services are available for all patients both registered and non-registered.
They strive to ensure all our patients are satisfied and receive the best care that they really deserve.
Want to know more?
They have lots of parking spots, an On-site pharmacy, Lab, X-ray/SONO which makes it a convenient and memorable experience for the patients.
In short, they try to ensure you have an amazing visit to their clinic.
- 9 AM – 5pm, 7 DAYS A WEEK
- 7155 Woodbine Ave. #130 Markham, Ontario, L3R 1A3
- Phone: (905) 475-2353
- Fax :(905) 475-3045
7. Upper Village Family Clinic & Walk-in, Markham
If your medical concern requires you to walk into this clinic, you will never get disappointed. Along with physical illnesses like cuts and injuries, they also treat a wide range of mental illnesses.
What the doctors may do:
- Assess and treat
- If needed, send you to a specialist or ER
- Find and advise need to see a physician for face to face visit
- Prescribe medication(except Narcotics) and fax to your pharmacy
- Order lab, Imaging, and fax or email requisition to you.
They also conduct live virtual patient visits, or over the phone as part of virtual walk-In clinical services.
- Mon: Closed
- Tue: 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Wed: Closed
- Thu: 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Fri: Closed
- Sat 1:30 – 5:30 PM
- Sun: Closed
- 102- 9500 Markham Road, Markham, ON L6E 0N6, Canada
- Phone: (905) 554-6500
- Fax: (905) 554-6700
8. Markham Heritage Health Clinic, Markham
If you have a fever, cough, difficulty breathing, sore throat, or other flu-like symptoms and any of the following:
**Travel outside Canada – or
**Close contact with a confirmed or probable case of COVID-19 – or
**Close contact with a person with acute respiratory illness who has been to an impacted area with COVID-19
Do not come to the clinic. Call them first for instructions.
They cover many services including TB testing, Driver’s physicals, vaccinations, and fitness maintenance therapy.
Let’s have a look at the annual charges of some of the uninsured services.
- Prescription Renewals by phone/fax (when appropriate and only at the request of the patient) – $30.00
- Transfer of Medical Records – First 1-5 pages – $35.00 – Each page after 5 – $0.35
- Letters on behalf of patients – $25 – 200 – Depending on time and work involved
- Travel Advice in the office – For 1 person – $40.00 – 2 persons or more $60.00
- Lost Prescriptions, Notes – $20.00
- Uninsured Vaccine Administration – $20.00
- TB Test – $40.00 – and Reading $15.00
- Medical Examination for Return to Work requested by Employer – $75.00
And many more!
- Monday: 9:30AM – 3:00PM
- Tuesday: 9:30AM – 1:00PM
- Wednesday: 9:30AM – 4:00PM
- Thursday: 1:30PM – 8:00PM
- Friday: 9:30AM – 11:00AM
- 5970 16th Ave #128, Markham, ON L3P 7R1, Canada
- Phone: (905) 471-2967
9. CF Markville Integrative Walk-in Clinic In Markham, ON
They start by performing a free musculoskeletal screening. This includes devices such as a foot and spine scan, musculoskeletal ultrasound, surface EMG, mini Doppler.
Additionally, they can further execute an assessment, treatment plan, adjustment, and possible rehabilitation plan following the screening. Finally, if necessary, they can refer you to a specialized physician.
Here you can also get osteopathy services which is one of the best possible approaches for pain management that focuses on using nonsurgical and less painful means such as physical therapy to cure the problems that cause or alleviate pain in the human body.
Some non-surgical services such as massage therapy, chiropody, and beauty guidance aren’t available at hospitals. Still, there’s no need to worry as this walk-in clinic in Markham has got these services to help you out.
- Monday-Friday: 10.00 – 9.00
- Saturday: 09.30 – 6.00
- Sunday: 11.00 – 6.00
- CF Markville Mall, 5000 Hwy 7, unit 2207, Markham, ON L3R 4M9, Canada
- Phone: (905) 604-2660
- Fax: (888) 444 – 0750
10. Mount Joy Medical Centre, Markham
They take the time required to listen to your needs and address the problem with a knowledgeable solution. The prominent services include
- Pregnancy Test
- Prenatal Care
- Healthy Sexuality Clinic
- Birth Control Pills
- Well Baby Check Up
- Rapid Strep Test
- Travel Vaccination
- TB Testing
- Allergy Shots
- Blood Test Lab
- Wart Treatment
And many more!
They claim to be grateful for providing exceptional medical and pharmaceutical care to patients in the Lawrence and Markham community.
In addition to all these top-notch services, all the doctors and nurses have the necessary skills to cure what you’re suffering. Moreover, the staff’s behavior is quite friendly that you’ll never feel any shame in sharing your diseases.
- Wed: 9:30 AM- 3:00 PM
- All other days: Closed
- 9418 Markham Rd Unit C2, Markham, ON L3P 3J3
- Phone: 905-554-9155
In today’s busy world, we’re pulled in many directions at once. We have responsibilities at home and at work, and sometimes it all just becomes too much. Our bodies start to let us know that we’re feeling and experiencing the stress of our daily lives. Our body’s instinct to defend itself causes feelings of stress.
Under such circumstances, it becomes even more difficult to find the right walk-in clinic where you can go for regular checkups.
In this article, we have solved this problem for the people of Markham, Lawrence, and Ellesmere.
Let’s know if this list of clinics has given you even a bit of ease in finding the top clinic.