It is a clear fact that you cannot enjoy wealth if you are not in good health. So if you want any kind of medical care or advice, finding the top walk-in clinic is necessary. The easiest way to find a walk-in clinic in Kingston is to look for one near your residence so that you can get immediate prescription and consultancy.
A patient is always in need of healthcare especially when the surrounding has turned into a pandemic. Good health can only be ensured by the good services of a walk-in clinic rather than a hospital.
Moreover, people are quite too scared to step out during the pandemic of the deadly corona virus in a big city like Kingston. That’s why they need for Kingston walk-in has become the essential requirement of everyone.
If you live in Kingston, Ontario, and are looking for walk-in clinics, a comprehensive list of the top ten walk-in clinics of Kingston is available here in this article. Moreover, you can have the option to avail yourself of a brief overview of the services, location, contact information as well as opening hours.
Let’s discuss it one by one.
1. Medical Tree Walk-In Clinic, Kingston, ON
Medical Tree Clinic is the top walk-in polyclinic. It is a one-stop center for all medical inquiries. They ensure to keep all medical records electronically with the most up-to-date technology to enhance accurate and timely medical care. The major services include pediatrics and gynecology.
Other than aiding people to regain their immunity to fight better against diseases, doctors, and physiologists at this platform perform the best to provide the utmost comfort during their illness treatment. There’s no need to worry about charges since all expenses are supported by OHIP.
They also promise to be up to date with your children’s immunization and growth chart for the well-being of your family.
- Mon-Fri: 9:30AM-5:30PM
- Sat-Sun: closed
- Tel: 613-887-8733
- Toll Free #: 1-833-8URTREE
- Fax: 343-302-7523
- Pharmacy Fax: 613-887-2052
- Unit 6- 795 Gardiners Rd. Kingston, ON K7M 7E6
2. Good Doctors Medical Walk-in Clinic, Kingston, ON
There are two branches of Good Doctor Medical Walk-in Clinics in Kingston, Ontario.
They use telemedical solutions provided by the Ontario Telemedicine Network (OTM) to deliver healthcare to communities across Ontario. OTN helps immensely to improve access to medical services that often would not be available consistently in some communities.
You need to take special precautions before making physical appointments. Due to COVID-19, they do not check any patient without confirming that he has negative results of coronavirus. If you are having the flu, they won’t book your appointment.
- Monday: 10AM – 4PM
- Tuesday: 10AM – 4PM
- Wednesday: 10AM – 4PM
- Thursday: 10AM – 4PM
- Friday: 10AM – 4PM
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed
Clinic hours are the same for both branches of Kingston.
- Tel: (613) 777-0951
- Fax: 1 (888) 600-4149
- Tel: (613) 777-1943
- Fax: 1 (888) 600-4149
- 728 Milford Drive, Kingston, Ontario K7P 1C6
- 1218 Highway 15, Unit B1, Kingston, Ontario K7L 0C4
3. Kingston Community Health Walk-In Clinics, ON
It is one of the 83 community health centers in Ontario. There are two branches in Kingston. KCHC is a unique walk-in clinic that embodies the Community Health Centre model of care and their service delivery is based upon eight key attributes.
- Client and community focus
- Interdisciplinary, collaborative teamwork
- Integration of services
- Community ownership and governance
- Recognition of the social determinants to health
You have to inform 24 hours in advance if you want to cancel an appointment. Moreover, if you miss three consecutive appointments, you will be asked to seek medical care anywhere else.
- Mon – Thurs: 7am – 6pm,
- Fri: 7am – 5pm,
- Sat Closed, Sun Closed
These hours are the same for both the branches of Kingston.
- Weller Avenue: 542.2949
- Street Health: 613.549.1440
- Weller Avenue: 263 Weller Ave., Unit 4, Kingston, ON K7K 2V4
- Street Health: 115 Barrack St., Kingston, ON K7K 1G2.
4. Maple Family Health Walk-In Clinic, ON
At Maple, you can get a variety of services and programs, for example,the Telemedicine Network uses two-way videoconferencing to provide special care for patients in hundreds of health care locations across Ontario.In addition to the care and time that you receive from your family doctor, Maple walk-in clinic also has other health care providers available to support your needs. They will arrange a doctor’s appointment at your home via telemedicine through your cell phone, iPad, or desktop.
Maple Diabetes Prevention and Education Centre is always available to help those at risk for diabetes and living with diabetes. The medical staff offers many group classes to help keep the patients healthy. good news is that classes are totally free of cost as well as all the patientscan get them at Maple walk-in clinic.
- Mon-Fri: 8:30AM-5:00PM
- Sat & Sun: Closed
- They also provide you an after-hours clinic, for extra guidance of patients.
- Monday – Friday: 4:30pm – 6:30pm
- Saturday & Sunday: 9:00am -12:00pm
You can get additional consultancy in these extra hours.
- 1036 Princess St., Unit D2, Kingston, ON.
5. Riverdale Walk-in Clinic & Pharmacy, Kingston, ON
They treat a wide range of psychiatric and mental issues in children ages 5 and older. Their patients receive treatment for depression, post-traumatic stress, anxiety, disordered thinking, and behavioral issues in a secure, safe, soothing, and nurturing environment.
Remember, if you or any of your near and dear one has a medical emergency or any issue that needs immediate help, you should call 9-1-1.
The pharmacy is also present along with a walk-in clinic, so you can purchase your medicine according to your prescription, at a single spot.
- Monday – Friday: 9AM -6PM
- Sat and Sun: 10 AM -3 PM
- +1 613-542-1000
- 1-1218 Highway 15 Kingston, ON, Canada k7l0c4
6. Frontenac Medical & Walk-In Clinic, Kingston, ON
Are you in search of preventive medical care? Frontenac Walk-in clinic not only provides you with preventive care but also gives the following services.
- Well-baby and well-child care (developmental assessments).
- Complete physical examinations are performed as they are required for the diagnosis of complex symptoms. They also do annual physicals to prevent disease and as a preventive measure.
- Immunizations: This includes all of the childhood vaccinations and adult boosters, pneumonia shots (as shown by ripening age or severe medical condition), hepatitis A and B (only on prescription), TB skin testing, and Tetanus Diphtheria.
- Maternity Care and Obstetrics care.
- Supportive and Educational Counselling or referral to the appropriate resources are provided following an assessment of the issues.
- Doctors provide allergy shots during regular office hours.
- Treatment of warts, minor skin lesions, and “sun-damaged” spots. Minor emergencies including suturing of lacerations.
- Mon-Sun: 8:15AM-12:00AM
- 791 Princess Street, Suite 201, Kingston, ON, K7L 1E9.
7. Williamsville Medical Walk-in Clinic, Kingston, ON
Major services of the Williamsville walk-in clinic include periodic health exam, blood pressure checkup, TYPE II diabetes checkup, colon cancer screening, cervical cancer screening, blood cancer screening, breast cancer screening, and immunizations. Immunizations include both the adult immunizations as well as childhood immunizations.
In addition to this, it’s suggested to book your appointment before closing the clinic. All doctors here are quite cooperative to help you in dealing with all your health miseries. Minor injuries are completely treated at this walk-in clinic in Kingston, but major surgeries are referred to higher hospitals.
We suggest/recommend booking an appointment if you have symptoms or concerns.you can also call them for booking an appointment, often it is best to stay at home to rest and to prevent the spread of infection.
- Sunday: CLOSED
- Monday: 8:30am – 4:30pm
- Tuesday: 8:30am – 4:30pm
- Wednesday: 8:30am – 4:30pm
- Thursday: 9:00am – 8:00pm
- Friday: 8:30am – 2:00pm
- Saturday: CLOSED
Staff close the clinic for lunch between 12:00 pm to 1:00 pm daily and from 4:00PM to 5:00PM on Thursdays.
- Phone: 613-767-6056
- Fax: 613-767-3439
- 103-574 Princess St. Kingston, Ontario K7L 1N4.
8. Addiction and Mental Health Walk-in Clinic, KN, ON.
AMH walk-in clinic offers a wide range of rehabilitation, recovery, and treatment options to support wellness for those 16+ with concerns around substance use, including alcohol.
They deliver the services within a harm reduction framework that meets individuals where they are get chances to promote health, safety, security and wellness along with a fine spectrum of behaviors including abstinence. You can access these services at their offices in Kingston, or at home, school, or elsewhere in the community.
They offer individual counseling for guided work through the various stages of change. Professionally and highly facilitated support groups are also available, including an intensive 4-week treatment program.
- Monday-Friday: 8:30 AM-4:30 PM
- Saturday, Sunday, and holidays, 8:00 am-8:00 pm
- 552 Princess Street, Kingston ON K7L 1C7
9. Maltby Walk-in Clinic, Kingston, ON
They mainly provide autism services. This is a walk-in clinic in Kingston, Ontario, that not only provides services to children but also young adults. Their major services include counseling and therapy, intensive health care, psychiatric and pediatric services.
Your age doesn’t matter when you come to this Kingston walk-in clinic as all professionals here are quite cooperative to deal with all your problems regardless of the age limit. Other than physical health, behavioral, mental, and emotional healthcare is also supported here.
Moreover, a helpful pharmacy is also available, which provides the trustworthy quality of prescribed medicines. All services here are quite reliable that you’ll be recovered in only one session.
- Unlike other walk-in clinics, you don’t have to worry about appointments. Appointments are never necessary.
- Moreover, all the services are FREE because it is a registered charity and not-for-profit organization funded in part by the Ontario government.
- Mon-Sun: 24 hours
- 31 Hyperion Court, Suite 100, Kingston, Ontario K7K 7G3
10. Kids Inclusive Walk-in Clinic, Kingston, ON
It is a center for child and youth development. Their clinical services include developmental pediatrics, infant and child development consultancy, occupational therapy, physiotherapy, psychology, and speech-language pathology services.
They provide rehabilitation and support services for children and youth with physical, neurological, and/or developmental challenges in Kingston. Their highly qualified and dedicated staff loves to work collaboratively with the children and youth, their families, and.
Besides the availability of doctors and physicians, all SOPS are strictly followed to maintain the upcoming patients’ health conditions.
There are approximately 50 staff members at KidsInclusive; most are frontline therapists/ clinicians with specialized pediatric training.
- Mon-Fri: 8 AM-4 PM
- Sat & Sun: closed
- phone: 613-544-3400 ext. 3175
- fax: 613-545-3557
You can also reach them through Hotel Dieu Hospital’s Toll-Free number:
- 1-855-544-3400 ext. 3175
After hours (7 pm-7 am) dial the number then 1 for Eng, then 9, and extension 3175 to leave a voicemail.
- Kingston Health Sciences Centre, Hotel Dieu Site, 166 Brock Street, Kingston, ON K7L 5G2.
Now you have read the article about the top ten walk-in clinics, Kingston, I want to justify to you a bit why they are preferred over the hundreds of other clinics.
The reason is simple yet logical. They provide proper medical and health care along with values like Family/client-centered, Individuality, dignity and human rights, Integrated expertise, Collaboration, Education and research, as well as continuous consideration of best practices, etc.
After knowing this much about the importance of walk-in clinics and several trustworthy options in Kingston, there’s no need to put your life in danger by heading to the local clinics. Choose any walk-in clinic Kingston from the above list and live a healthy and peaceful life.
So being an author of your health or disease, it’s up to you to choose the best walk-in clinic for you and make your mental and physical health a priority.